Visit to the museums, the art gallery of Lafkos and walk along the path that connects the village of Lafkos to the village of Milina.
- Meeting in Lafkos Square at 10.30am.
- We will taste Greek coffee at the oldest cafe in Greece, operating since 1875. (20')
- Visit to the traditional bakery which is located in the building intended for the Pelion train station, designed by architecture Evaristo de Chirikos where you can try handmade pasteries and other baked goods. (15')
- Then we walk the path through the olive groves. With great views of the neighboring village of Milina and the islands of Alatas and Trikeri. During the route we will have the opportunity to admire and photograph the flora of the region. In the middle of the route there is the beautiful chapel of Mesosporitissa where we will stop for rest and a snack. We continue our route to Milina and onto the village of Chorto until we meet the path that will lead us to the Cave of Chiron the Centaur. We will have the opportunity to go down inside the cave to a depth of 10-15 meters and to admire it from inside. Then, if the weather permits we will swim to the nearby beach of Vathospilias with its emerald waters. (2.30 - 3 hours)
- Return by taxi to Lafkos. (15')
- Upon our return, the store 'Collection Zafiriou' will await us our fragrant gifts! (15' ) *
End of program 2.30pm
* The store 'Collection Zafiriou' provides to the participants 10-15 % discount on all items.